Ask – Say something in order to obtain an answer or some information.
In this episode of Untaming Masculinity, Dan and Brad field questions from listeners in their first ASK ME ANYTHING. If you have any questions you would like to ask the guys in a future AMA, post them on Instagram (@untamingmasculinity) or in the Untaming Masculinity Facebook Group.
- With the vast personal development universe, where does a man start to find and get on the path?
- What habits do high achievers implement on a daily basis to stay ahead of the game?
- What tactics do you use to fight off the natural man (e.g., laziness, comfort, and complacency)?
- How do you say no to others so you have time to say yes to yourself?
- If you can’t do something like the Iron Council or another men’s group, how do you build a community of men or at least a core group?
- How can I get my wife to decide where to eat?
- Why are bees little assholes?
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- As A Man Thinketh – James Allen
- Can’t Hurt Me – David Goggins
- Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- No More Mr. Nice Guy – Robert Glover
- Andy Frisella Power List