Ask – Say something in order to obtain an answer or some information.
In this episode of Untaming Masculinity, Dan and Brad field questions from listeners in their monthly ASK ME ANYTHING. If you have any questions you would like to ask the guys in a future AMA, post them on Instagram (@untamingmasculinity) or in the Untaming Masculinity Facebook Group.
- What is the best way to approach a friend who isn’t being the man he could be due to keeping up the “badass” facade?
- Why are sports such a powerful method of male bonding?
- How do you know when to end a friendship? What are some red flags?
- How and where do you find positive men locally to surround yourself with?
- What suggestions do you have for not getting sucked into the negativity of old friends and just having a good time when at a social function?
- What are the biggest challenges you’ve both faced when it comes to building a vision you connect with and that drives you?
- And a short story on Dan’s nickname. You’ll have to listen for more on that one…